The Graff Library’s primary focus is to support the information needs of the City of Hope community. We provide materials and services that support the institution’s clinical, scientific, and educational objectives. We recently developed a policy that defines the use of the library by staff, visitors, and children. The policy is available for download and the highlights are listed below.
Library Use Highlights
- The library is open & staffed from 8 am – 6 pm, Monday – Friday
- City of Hope employees are permitted to use the library after-hours and on weekends; use your badge in the reader located on the door nearest the Hilton building to gain access
- Visitors must have official business on campus; visitors’ use of the library should be directly or indirectly related to patient care or support
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- When the library closes at 6 pm, only those displaying their City of Hope badge will be allowed to stay in the library
This policy was developed by the library director and approved by the Library Advisory Committee. Contact Melissa Just, x68614, if you have any questions.