Our three small study rooms — designed for one or two people and each with a height-adjustable desk, two chairs, and white board paint on the walls — can now be reserved through Meeting Room Manager.
We’ve made this change in order to:
- allow users to reserve these rooms ahead of time;
- use the system to help us track usage and demand for the rooms; and
- promote these rooms more broadly via a system that is used institution-wide for reserving spaces.
Please note the following usage guidelines:
- Only City of Hope employees, students, and physicians can reserve these rooms.
- If there is a no-show (the person who reserved it doesn’t show up within 10 minutes of the reservation beginning time), library staff will allow another patron who is present to use the remaining time as part of the existing reservation.
We want to hear from you about this change! Your feedback and questions will inform future refinements to the above usage guidelines. Please contact me, Andrea Lynch, director of Library Services, at email@example.com or ext. 60520 with any questions, concerns, and/or comments.