Transferring records to the Archives ensures that your office is part of our institution’s history. Records eligible for transfer are those which are no longer active, but are considered to have permanent historical value.
The types of records that have permanent historical value include:
• Reports of research projects
• Biographical information of staff and faculty
• Governance documents such as charters, by-laws, mission and vision statements, policy and procedure manuals
• Published materials created by City of Hope or by individual offices including reports, newsletters, bulletins, catalogs, directories
• Records of committees, councils, boards, departments and other groups including minutes and agendas
• Audio-visual materials including photographs, slides, films, audio and video that document the history of the institution
• Maps, prints, and architectural drawings documenting physical changes and plant development
The Archives staff works closely with donors to identify materials of research interest.
Please do not send records to the Archives without first consulting with the Archives staff.
To learn more about the City of Hope Archives or to make an appointment, contact Susan Yates at email@example.com.