Learn to use EndNote, a powerful citation management tool, to organize information and streamline the publication process. Library Services is offering 3 different hands-on EndNote classes. Online registration is now open for February and March. Classes are held in the Graff Library computer lab (limit of 8 people per session).
- Introduction to EndNote
- Create in-text citations and bibliographies in multiple formats
- Store, categorize and index citations and full-text articles
- Capture relevant data from your PubMed, Science Citation Index, and other database searches
- Advanced EndNote
- Understand and edit journal output styles
- Create a bibliography not linked to a manuscript/creating a subject bibliography
- Modify citations in a manuscript
- Switch between full journal names & journal title abbreviations – editing the journal terms list
- Tips, Tricks, and Strategies for Troubleshooting EndNote: This session will include frequently asked questions, tips, tricks, and strategies for troubleshooting EndNote.
Contact your Library Services team at x68497 or email@example.com to learn more about EndNote. Personalized one-on-one or group consultations are also available.