Effective today, Thursday Scholarly Communication Office Hours (2:30-3:30 pm) have moved to the first floor patio area near the main entrance of the Arnold & Mabel Beckman Center.
I hold weekly, in-person office hours. This service began on December 1, 2009. Come by the library’s main reading room on Tuesdays from 11am-noon or the Beckman Center first floor patio area on Thursdays from 2:30-3:30pm to discuss:
- complying with the NIH Public Access Policy;
- finding a home for your research;
- open access publishing options;
- using copyrighted materials; and
- keeping track of your publications and the publications you’re reading using EndNote.
Bring questions with you…or just stop by to chat.
Would you prefer virtual office hours? Do these times not work with your schedule? Use the comments feature below to let us know your preferences.