The October 13th issue of the Stem Cell Research News has been posted
The October 17, 2014 issue of Cancer Letter has been posted.
Our Open House is scheduled on October 29th from 2 to 4 p.m. in the Graff Library building. Come by and:
- Watch John Manalili, ITS audiovisual team member, demonstrate the new features and functionality of the renovated Library Conference Room;
- Spend time with Susan Yates, Archives Program Manager, learning about newly digitized and processed collections;
- Get to know our library team members and how they might be able to save you time and get you to the information you need more easily;
- Become more familiar with our collections, especially our new book collections, and register for a library account to check out books you find relevant and interesting; and
- Tour the building and see what changes we’ve made and share your thoughts with us about other changes we have planned.
Coffee and tea will be provided. Hope to see you then! Contact me, Andrea Lynch, with your questions.
The October 10, 2014 issue of Cancer Letter has been posted.
The October 3, 2014 issue of Cancer Letter has been posted.
The September 2014 issue of The Clinical Cancer Letter has been posted.
The September 29th issue of the Stem Cell Research News has been posted